Listing Courtesy of Sweet Homelife Oneonta
3 / 4
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
You don't want to pass up this beautiful home in the country! When you walk in you notice the vaulted ceiling and the open floor plan of the living room, dining room, and the kitchen! As you look out of the windows in the living room you see the tranquil view of the pasture. The house has many features like a beautiful claw foot tub to relax from a long day. The main level boasts three full baths as well. In the master bedroom you have a bay window to enjoy the morning sunlight through. When you go downstairs you have a large open den with a full bathroom. The third garage has a workshop area in it for your projects. You can enjoy all the perks of country living while only being 8 minutes from Walmart. Need less land with this beautiful home? That is an option as well, you can buy the home an 4.6 acres for $250,000!
||4367 CO RD 39
- Dishwasher Built-In, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Gas
- Bay Window, Workshop (Int)
- Carpet, Hardwood
- Central (Cool), Electric (Cool)
- Central (Heat), Electric (Heat)
- Partial Basement
- Ceiling Fans,Energy Star Appliances,Storm Door
- Bedroom (Room), Den/Family (Room), Dining Room (Room), Full Bath (Room), Kitchen (Room), Laundry (Room), Master Bath (Room), Master Bedroom (Room)
- Attached,Lower Level
- Starting at Walmart in Oneonta turn right onto AL 75 N go .2 miles. Turn right onto County Hwy 39 go 4.3 miles. Turn left onto Crimson Tide Pkwy. House is on the right.
Property Listed By Sweet Homelife Oneonta
Information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the Birmingham Area Multiple Listing Service. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.