Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Metro North
3 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Imagine entering your beautifully updated home in a serene neighborhood. Relax in your cozy living room or demonstrate your culinary skills in a chef's dream kitchen which features a large pantry and storage space galore as well as a breakfast room. Each bedroom is roomy with plenty of closet space. If privacy is your desire, this home contains a den, full bath, and bedroom in the basement, and on a pleasant evening, enjoy relaxing on your secluded patio. This home has it ALL! A MUST SEE!!
||1225 STAR LN
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher Built-In, Oven-Electric, Self-Cleaning, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Hardwood, Tile Floor
- Central (Cool), Electric (Cool), Heat Pump (Cool)
- Central (Heat), Electric (Heat), Heat Pump (Heat)
- Partial Basement
- Bedroom (Room), Breakfast Room (Room), Den/Family (Room), Full Bath (Room), Kitchen (Room), Master Bath (Room), Master Bedroom (Room)
- Storage Building, Porch
- Driveway Parking
- From Hwy. 269 turn left onto Alliance Short Creek Rd. Turn Left on Star Lane. Home is on the left.
Property Listed By Keller Williams Metro North
Information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the Birmingham Area Multiple Listing Service. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.