Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Best deal in Gardendale! This gorgeous home in the swim community of Turnberry Highlands is just minutes from local shopping, restaurants, Interstate 65 and downtown Birmingham. Tons of space with five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms! There is an absolutely huge family room/den on the second level. The open floor plan is great for entertaining. The pretty kitchen boasts granite countertops, hardwood floors, stainless appliances, lots of cabinets and a pantry! The covered patio in back overlooks a flat yard. You will love the down-home feel of Turnberry Highlands! Great sense of community. Wonderful schools. Convenient to everything.
- Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Some Stainless Appl, Stove-Electric
- Sidewalks, Street Lights
- Recess Lighting
- Carpet, Hardwood
- Central (Cool)
- Central (Heat), Heat Pump (Heat)
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Bedroom (Room), Den/Family (Room), Dining Room (Room), Full Bath (Room), Half Bath (Room), Kitchen (Room), Laundry (Room), Master Bath (Room), Master Bedroom (Room)
- Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Attached,Driveway Parking
- TURNBERRY HIGHLANDS
- From Birmingham: I-65 N to exit 272. Left onto 31. 3.5 miles, right into community. Right onto Rock Road. Right on Pine Mountain Circle. Home is on right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Advantage
Information is provided in part by the IDX Program of the Birmingham Area Multiple Listing Service. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.